Thursday, May 17, 2012

Questions

Has anyone ever told you,
How cold it is outside?
The wind is blowin' hard now,
And I'm lookin' for the light.
But in my darkest hour
You're right there by my side.
So hold me in your arms now,
And dance the night goodbye.

Oh,
You never leave me.
Oh,
You never hurt me.

Has anyone ever told you,
How cold it is outside?
Well baby that doesn't matter,
Cuz I fell in love tonight.

Has anyone ever told you,
How long I had to fight?
Well maybe it wasn't fair but,
It turned out alright
Cuz in my darkest hour,
I found my shinning light,
And your holdin' me in your arms now
As we kiss the night goodbye

Oh,
You always love me
And Oh,
You're always there for me

Has anyone ever told you
How long I had to fight?
Well baby that doesn't matter 
Cuz I fell in love tonight

Have you ever felt,
What's it like to be in love?
Free from all the heartbreak
A sign sent from above.
So take me by the hand
And I'll take you by the heart
I'll show you what true loving is
Before we say goodbye, tonight.

Cuz Oh,
You never lied to me
Oh,
I hope you trust in me

Have you ever felt
What it's like to be in love?
We if honey that ain't the case
Then we've sure waited to long

I am in love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment