The room grows cold, I see him standing there, the man with red eyes. He turns towards me from the corner, the bowler cap covering his eyes; but nothing hides the malice pouring from his mind. He shows it in his smile, the one filled with fangs. It bleeds through in his stature, the putrid pounce he’s about to take. He inches towards me slowly, letting the horror grow as he slowly reveals his vermilion eyes filled with deviance and hatred, hatred for the one who saved me in the first place. He holds his black waist coat close to his body, hiding his body, hiding flesh, hiding the lies burnt into his his skin. He grows closer, his violent eyes peering deeper into my soul; my heart beat quickens, my breathing hardens, my being stricken with panic. He turns his head, his teeth so long they pierce his lips as he forces them into a devious smile, one which bleed with sanity and with a plot of ill will. His eyes seem to grow brighter, he anger more alive, the heat more intense, as he leans in and let’s go of the waist coat; revealing his un-human structure and decomposing flesh. Though I’ve seen it many times before I still lay frozen awestruck with horror at the dismantled rib cage; it’s twist and turns breaking outside the charred flesh, ending in sharp, jagged, unforgiving points. They crack and twist with every move, breaking more, contorting more, into an in human figure with every minute passed. I pay closer attention to the skin crackling around his bones; his flesh was blackened and charred, one could only image the eternal and torturous inferno one would have to endure daily to have skin burned so deeply such as this apparition. It dangled in rotting chunks from his being, barely clinging to the bone. Deep scars penetrate patches of skin that are still hopelessly attached, along with fresh wounds that were struck so deeply it exposed more bone then before, allowing an abnormal consistency of dark- crimson blood to slowly creep out of tares. A sudden movement of his neck brings me to his decrepit lips; the flesh torn and ripped from the pressing of his sharp fangs, loose fragments dangling, barely attached, and fresh incisions from his un- wordly fangs secreting continuous amounts of the strange dead and clotted blood. Even in my fear, my attempts to the avoid his eyes at last are in vain; his eyes they burn deep into my soul, filling me with terror, panic, horror, dread, and hopelessness. Die, he whispers in my mind; I let out an exasperated whimper as an arrow of hysteria shoots into my chest; Die he whispers again, my breathing grows even quicker then before. Die; my heartbeat quickens, pounding against my chest. Die, Die, Die! His smile fades as the intensity of eyes grows even more intense then before; images of knives pressed against my pale wrists flash through my mind, they penetrate deep, spilling my blood down my arms, staining my skins in it’s path. Now I’m floating in a bath tub, neck deep in red water, it grows darker as my own blood contaminates it, my face relaxes, I grow cold as I slip beneath the stained water; my own blood drowning me, taking me to my self- made grave. A silent scream escaped my lips as the tears came pouring down my face, my quickened breathing turned into an intense hyperventilation that I felt my lungs could not keep up with, and at this reaction the man with red eye’s mouth twitched into a brief smile. He leaned in closer and grabbed my shoulder with his claws; my skin seared under his grasp, I let out another unaudible scream was forced out of my lips as I fell deep into my hysteria and panic as he sank into my bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around me; running his hands down my sides, across my stomach, near my face his claws gliding smoothly across but still sending an unbearable burning sensation through the process. Be Mine he whispered as he kissed my cheek. I let out a small cry as the symptoms of dread set in, I tried to scream, tried to speak but I was to stuck in my hysterical and aphasic state to do anything more then cry, hyperventilate, and listen to my heart pound hard and overwhelmingly fast against my chest. He kissed my mouth, his lips tasted like venom; making me gag. Leave I thought through my disgust and tears. he grabbed me tighter as if to claim me as his possession, burning me deeper. Leave! You have no reason nor right to be here! I screamed in my head. Then lightness... I thought I was safe, my breathing lessened, my heartbeat calmed, my thoughts quieted, then from the dark abyss I was grabbed again; harder and stronger then I had been before, but this time all I felt was rage and confidence. “In the name of Jesus Christ leave, I am know longer yours anymore, I am his, he had saved me, now leave.” I said it with blatant venom; making sure every words sunk in to his being as he hissed trying to mask his fear with anger, he went to grab me again. “Emmanuel! Be with me now!” I growled. The man with red eyes screamed, and then a calming energy filled my room, and the white light filled my room and my angel hath come. I fell asleep
I await the day my angel hath come.
I await the day my angel hath come.
i understand now!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly.... That was so amazing. I couldn't lift my eyes off the page. You have incredible writing style. And a very large vocabulary. I LOVE it!
ReplyDelete